Skip to content
Your Ultimate Christmas Guide
What's included in my order?
- The first 15 orders will receive a complimentary olive wood trinket dish. This beautiful rustic dish will keep your jewellery safe in one place and looks decorative as well. All made from pieces that would have been burnt otherwise, so eco friendly too.
- I offer free Christmas gift wrapping and a free gift tag.
- All orders come with a free polishing cloth to keep your jewellery looking like new.
- You receive a care card with care tips for your jewellery.
- All jewellery is packaged in a beautiful sturdy gift box. This is eco friendly and perfect to keep to store your jewellery in to stop it from tarnishing.
Can my order be sent to the lucky recipient directly?
- Yes! Just mention it in the comments, and make sure to fill in the correct details where to send it to.
- You can also add Christmas gift wrapping and a gift tag for free to personalise your gift.
There will be no invoice added to the box, as it's all done online.
When is the last guaranteed order date?
I have set the last date for UK orders at 12 December 2021. However I use Royal Mail Special Delivery, and on their site, it is guaranteed until much later. My experience is that it gets very busy so make sure to order in time. I also need a few days to prepare but will send it asap.
- For orders in UK postcode areas SW19 and SW20 I offer delivery. This means you can order in theory until Christmas day. However, please check if an item is in stock and if you need personalisation, it will take some time.
- Orders outside the UK will take longer, so the deadline for those is set for 1 December. Please bear in mind that after Brexit your order may likely be checked by customs, which will delay delivery.
Orders from the EU
The UK has left the EU and this means your order will go through a check at customs at the destination country. This means you will very likely have to pay extra handling fees, and VAT before they release your package to you.
- Please check with your local authorities what the extra charges will be. Unfortunately, I cannot help you with this.